Monday, May 30, 2005

Intro:

Okay, I know this format is a pain in the ass if you don't read it every day (or even if you do), but you have to start all the way at the bottom and work your way up.

You can click on the photos to see larger versions of them.

Oh, and just to totally infuriate you, I'm going back and adding in links when I have spare time (working my way backwards). The links don't necessarily take you where you think they will - some of it's for the sake of comedy. But others are for educational purposes. This blog now qualifies for college credit.

Sorry. When I'm done, perhaps I'll publish all of this in book form. Haha.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a vulgar and trashy person you are, chaudes. Feel better now?

Cat

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Joel said...

No worries, there's a 'delete' function... this may not necessarily all be 'family' appropriate, but my family is reading it.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Melissa is... said...

I have to say that I'm enjoying this blog very much and your writing is allowing me to live Itatly through your warped mind...enough butt kissing..can I get my credits now? Maybe I can skip summer school!!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you're editing yourself a bit. I think I can hear some of the random thoughts your not writing.

The massage story is hilarious -"Relax" I can just see it.

Probably shouldn't have admitted the kilometer to mile conversion thing.

In Toledo it was light until 9pm too! hmmmm... nevermind.

Thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying the recap and the commentary.

Trish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home